Wednesday 23 February 2011

Getting back to the blogging mode

I have so many blog accounts its just hard to decide which blog to actually concentrate on
But anyways...after a long time of not logging in to my blogspot blog - which is my first actual blog site (I don't consider friendster blog much of a blog site since friendster is a social networking tool and I don't login that account so often).

Anyways, I do have so many things in my mind that I would like to share with the peoplc around me. Realizing that my last post was so long ago, getting back to the blogging mode seems so difficult when I'm actually in front of my PC.

Actually now I'm sitting on my sofa watching Resident Evil Afterlife. Well not really watching just want some background sound to work.

Likewise, I find that blogspot has better features and are more customizable. I can only compare with Wordpress since I only have 2 so far. The new ones I added was a new account / URL on my wordpress account and created myself a Skyrock account to blog from my blackberry. Yeah I have a blackberry now and it is so on. I will write a post on that one.

Now since that's out of my mind I can now start with an ice-breaking post. Enjoy ~~

No comments: