Thursday 14 February 2013

2013 - a new beginning?

14th Feb 2013
***********

Though it has only been 2 months in the year 2013, its feels like I've already live the year up to December. 

Mainly, is because of the activities and hectic day to day schedule which makes the weeks fly by. Suddenly its already February!


In any case, this year was supposed to comprise a list of achievements. So far, I have crossed a few and added a few things on the list of things to achieve this year. 

Which brings me to this moment. The moment where I just got out from a breakup and my car is in the workshop, waiting for the repairs to finish. 

Having met with an accident, most of my days are spent at my bachelor pad. Instead of me visiting friends, its now their turn to come over to my crib :p

Likewise, comes the boredom and loneliness. Frustrated from my breakup and quite determined to move on - is where this post is crafted.

Considering the fact that it will be weeks more until my car is fixed, this is a good time for me to keep my blog updated with whatever posts I have drafted in my Blackberry. 


-My 2 Cents-

No comments: